Elizabeth T. Jordan, DNSc, RNC, is an assistant professor at Johns Hopkins School of Nursing in Baltimore, MD; Ellen M. Ray, CNM, RN, is an instructor at Johns Hopkins School of Nursing, in Baltimore, MD; Pamela Johnson, PhD, is chief health officer at Voxiva in Washington, DC; W. Douglas Evans, PhD, is a professor at George Washington University in Washington, DC. Elizabeth T. Jordan discloses that she served on the national board of directors for the National Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition, which is mentioned in this article, and she assisted with development, implementation and early evaluation of the Text4baby program, which is the subject of this article. Pamela Johnson discloses that she is an employee, stock holder and board member of Voxiva, a company mentioned in this article; the authors disclose no other relevant financial relationships or conflicts of interest.
Using Text Messaging to Improve Maternal and Newborn Health
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 206–212, June/July 2011
How to Cite
Jordan, E. T., Ray, E. M., Johnson, P. and Evans, W. D. (2011), Text4Baby. Nursing for Women's Health, 15: 206–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2011.01635.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!