Holly B. Fontenot, MS, RN, WHNP-BC, is a clinical assistant professor at the William F. Connell School of Nursing at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, MA, and a women's health nurse practitioner at the Sidney Borum Jr. Health Center in Boston, MA. She also works for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a sexual assault nurse examiner; Heidi Collins Fantasia, PhD, RN, WHNP-BC, is a postdoctoral fellow at the William F. Connell School of Nursing at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, MA, and a women's health nurse practitioner for Health Quarters in Beverly, MA. The authors report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships
Do Women in Abusive Relationships Have Contraceptive Control?
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 239–243, June/July 2011
How to Cite
Fontenot, H. B. and Fantasia, H. C. (2011), Do Women in Abusive Relationships Have Contraceptive Control?. Nursing for Women's Health, 15: 239–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2011.01639.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.