Amanda Henderson, RN, MSN, IBCLC, CCE, is an instructor of nursing at the University of Maine in Orono, ME. The author reports no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Understanding the Breast Crawl
Implications for Nursing Practice
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 296–307, August/September 2011
How to Cite
Henderson, A. (2011), Understanding the Breast Crawl. Nursing for Women's Health, 15: 296–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2011.01650.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.