Candace Campbell, MSN-HCSM, RN, is an adjunct faculty member at California State University Eastbay, and an author, filmmaker and proprietor of Candy Campbell & Associates Healthcare Communications Specialists in Concord, CA. The author and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. There is no discussion of off-label drug or device use in this article. No commercial support was received for this learning activity.
Elective Cesarean Delivery
Trends, Evidence and Implications for Women, Newborns and Nurses
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 308–319, August/September 2011
How to Cite
Campbell, C. (2011), Elective Cesarean Delivery. Nursing for Women's Health, 15: 308–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2011.01651.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.