Candace Campbell, MSN-HCSM, RN, is an adjunct faculty member at California State University Eastbay, and an author, filmmaker and proprietor of Candy Campbell & Associates Healthcare Communications Specialists in Concord, CA. The author and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. There is no discussion of off-label drug or device use in this article. No commercial support was received for this learning activity.
Elective Cesarean Delivery
Trends, Evidence and Implications for Women, Newborns and Nurses
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 308–319, August/September 2011
How to Cite
Campbell, C. (2011), Elective Cesarean Delivery. Nursing for Women's Health, 15: 308–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2011.01651.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!