An official position statement of the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric & Neonatal Nursing
Nursing Support of Laboring Women
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 448–449, October/November 2011
How to Cite
(2011), Nursing Support of Laboring Women. Nursing for Women's Health, 15: 448–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2011.01673.x
Approved by the AWHONN Board of Directors, April 2000. Revised, retitled and re-approved June 2011.
AWHONN 2000 L St. N.W., Suite 740 Washington, DC 20036 (800) 673-8499
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.