An official position statement of the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric & Neonatal Nursing
HIV Screening for Pregnant Women and Infants
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 88–89, February / March 2012
How to Cite
(2012), HIV Screening for Pregnant Women and Infants. Nursing for Women's Health, 16: 88–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2012.01711.x
Approved by the AWHONN Board of Directors, 2007. Revised, retitled and reaffirmed November 2011.
This Position Statement has been retired. The AWHONN Board of Directors retired this statement June 2015.
AWHONN 2000 L St. N.W., Suite 740 Washington, DC 20036 (800) 673-8499
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
AWHONN Position Statement: HIV Screening for Pregnant Women and Infants: Retired
Vol. 19, Issue 6, 567, Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.