The authors report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Keeping Mothers And Newborns Together After Cesarean
How One Hospital Made the Change
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 290–295, August / September 2012
How to Cite
ELLIOTT-CARTER, N. and HARPER, J. (2012), Keeping Mothers And Newborns Together After Cesarean. Nursing for Women's Health, 16: 290–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2012.01747.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!