The authors report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships.
The Role of the Interpreter/Doula in the Maternity Setting
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 472–481, December 2012
How to Cite
MAHER, S., CRAWFORD-CARR, A. and NEIDIGH, K. (2012), The Role of the Interpreter/Doula in the Maternity Setting. Nursing for Women's Health, 16: 472–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2012.01775.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!