Conjugation of methotrexate to immunoglobulins kills macrophages by Fc receptor mediated uptake?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 185–190, June 2008
How to Cite
WANG, X., YAO, C. and JIANG, Z. (2008), Conjugation of methotrexate to immunoglobulins kills macrophages by Fc receptor mediated uptake?. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 30: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2007.00936.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Received 9 December 2006; accepted for publication 29 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!