The presence of leukaemia-associated phenotypes is an independent predictor of induction failure in acute myeloid leukaemia
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 61–68, February 2009
How to Cite
AL-MAWALI, A., TO, L. B., GILLIS, D., HISSARIA, P., MUNDY, J. and LEWIS, I. (2009), The presence of leukaemia-associated phenotypes is an independent predictor of induction failure in acute myeloid leukaemia. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 31: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2007.01003.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2007
- Received 10 July 2007; accepted for publication 2 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!