Multiple osteolytic bone lesions with high serum levels of interleukin-6 and CCL chemokines in a patient with adult T cell leukemia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 368–371, June 2009
How to Cite
CHIBA, K., HASHINO, S., IZUMIYAMA, K., TOYOSHIMA, N., SUZUKI, S., KUROSAWA, M. and ASAKA, M. (2009), Multiple osteolytic bone lesions with high serum levels of interleukin-6 and CCL chemokines in a patient with adult T cell leukemia. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 31: 368–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2007.01014.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received 30 May 2007; accepted for publication 12 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!