Prognostic significance of foetal-like tyrosine kinase 3 mutation in Egyptian children with acute leukaemia
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 320–326, June 2009
How to Cite
AL-TONBARY, Y., MANSOUR, A. K., GHAZY, H., ELGHANNAM, D. M. and ABD-ELGHAFFAR, H. A. (2009), Prognostic significance of foetal-like tyrosine kinase 3 mutation in Egyptian children with acute leukaemia. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 31: 320–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2008.01039.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 18 August 2007; accepted for publication 20 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!