The reformed International Council for Standardization in Hematology (ICSH)
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 89–90, April 2008
How to Cite
McFadden, S., Briggs, C., Davis, B., Jou, J. and Machin, S. (2008), The reformed International Council for Standardization in Hematology (ICSH). International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 30: 89–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2008.01053.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- 2005) The international consensus group for hematology review: suggested criteria for action following automated CBC and WBC differential analysis. Laboratory Hematology 11, 83–90. , , & (
- 1997) Report on the ISLH-sponsored immature reticulocyte fraction (IRF) workshop. Laboratory Hematology 3, 261–263. (
- ICSH (1965) Recommendations and requirements for haemoglobinometry in human blood. Journal of Clinical Pathology 18, 353.
- ICSH (2001) Platelet counting by the RBC/platelet ratio method: a reference method. American Journal of Clinical Pathology 115, 460–464.