Oxidative stress may modify zinc protoporphyrin/heme ratio in hematofluorometry
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 32, Issue 1p2, pages 40–49, February 2010
How to Cite
JANOUSEK, S. J., ROSA, L., JANOUSEK, S., JIROVA, D. and KEJLOVA, K. (2010), Oxidative stress may modify zinc protoporphyrin/heme ratio in hematofluorometry. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 32: 40–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2008.01116.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2008
- Received 5 February 2008; accepted for publication 10 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!