Comparison of laboratory detection methods of aspirin resistance in coronary artery disease patients
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 32, Issue 1p2, pages 50–55, February 2010
How to Cite
KIM, K. E., WOO, K. S., GOH, R. Y., QUAN, M. L., CHA, K. S., KIM, M. H. and HAN, J. Y. (2010), Comparison of laboratory detection methods of aspirin resistance in coronary artery disease patients. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 32: 50–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2008.01119.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Received 21 April 2008; accepted for publication 16 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!