In vitro studies with ‘acatalasemic-like’ erythrocytes and hydrogen peroxide: attention to the formation of lysis resistant erythrocytes
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 32, Issue 1p2, pages 127–131, February 2010
How to Cite
NASCIMENTO, H., BELO, L., FERNANDES, J., ROCHA, S., QUINTANILHA, A. and SANTOS-SILVA, A. (2010), In vitro studies with ‘acatalasemic-like’ erythrocytes and hydrogen peroxide: attention to the formation of lysis resistant erythrocytes. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 32: 127–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2008.01129.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2009
- Received 21 July 2008; accepted for publication 23 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!