Plasma levels of JAK2 mRNA in patients with chronic myeloproliferative diseases with and without V617F mutation: implications for prognosis and disease biology
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 32, Issue 1p2, pages 95–102, February 2010
How to Cite
MA, W., KANTARJIAN, H., ZHANG, X., YEH, C.-H., ZHANG, Z. J., VERSTOVSEK, S., O’BRIEN, S., GILES, F. and ALBITAR, M. (2010), Plasma levels of JAK2 mRNA in patients with chronic myeloproliferative diseases with and without V617F mutation: implications for prognosis and disease biology. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 32: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2009.01140.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 24 July 2008; accepted for publication 3 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!