Right or wrong sample received for coagulation testing? Tentative algorithms for detection of an incorrect type of sample
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 32, Issue 1p2, pages 132–138, February 2010
How to Cite
LIPPI, G., SALVAGNO, G. L., ADCOCK, D. M., GELATI, M., GUIDI, G. C. and FAVALORO, E. J. (2010), Right or wrong sample received for coagulation testing? Tentative algorithms for detection of an incorrect type of sample. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 32: 132–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2009.01142.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
- Received 10 December 2008; accepted for publication 29 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!