Prognostic relevance of 9q34 deletion and the suppressor of cytokine signalling-1 in CML patients
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 32, Issue 1p2, pages 103–112, February 2010
How to Cite
GHAITH, F., ABDOU, S., EL-BENDARY, A., SHAHIN, D., EID, M., MEGEED, W. A., EL-SHEIKH, I., FARRAG, W. and YOUSUF, S. (2010), Prognostic relevance of 9q34 deletion and the suppressor of cytokine signalling-1 in CML patients. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 32: 103–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2009.01143.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2009
- Received 27 July 2008; accepted for publication 22 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!