Comparison of array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH) to FISH and cytogenetics in prognostic evaluation of chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 238–244, June 2011
How to Cite
O’MALLEY, D. P., GIUDICE, C., CHANG, A. S., CHANG, D., BARRY, T. S., HIBBARD, M. K., CHEN, R. and CHEN, S.-T. (2011), Comparison of array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH) to FISH and cytogenetics in prognostic evaluation of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 33: 238–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2010.01284.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Received 23 July 2010; accepted for publication 27 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!