Presented at the International Society for Laboratory Hematology (ISLH) in Brighton, UK, May 10–12, 2010.
Inappropriate use of protein C, protein S, and antithrombin testing for hereditary thrombophilia screening: an experience from a large university hospital
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 593–600, December 2011
How to Cite
TIENTADAKUL, P., CHINTHAMMITR, Y., SANPAKIT, K., WONGWANIT, C. and NILANONT, Y. (2011), Inappropriate use of protein C, protein S, and antithrombin testing for hereditary thrombophilia screening: an experience from a large university hospital. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 33: 593–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2011.01332.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Received 29 January 2011; accepted for publication 4 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!