Frequency of VKORC1 (C1173T) and CYP2C9 genetic polymorphisms in Egyptians and their influence on warfarin maintenance dose: proposal for a new dosing regimen
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 517–524, October 2012
How to Cite
EL DIN, M. S., AMIN, D. G., RAGAB, S. B., ASHOUR, E. E., MOHAMED, M. H. and MOHAMED, A. M. (2012), Frequency of VKORC1 (C1173T) and CYP2C9 genetic polymorphisms in Egyptians and their influence on warfarin maintenance dose: proposal for a new dosing regimen. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 34: 517–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-553X.2012.01426.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Received 13 December 2011; accepted for publication 19 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!