Statistical Thinking in Empirical Enquiry
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
International Statistical Review
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 223–248, December 1999
How to Cite
Wild, C. J. and Pfannkuch, M. (1999), Statistical Thinking in Empirical Enquiry. International Statistical Review, 67: 223–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.1999.tb00442.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!