Based on a paper presented at the Seventh Valencia Meeting on Bayesian Statistics.
A Bayesian Formulation of Exploratory Data Analysis and Goodness-of-fit Testing*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
International Statistical Review
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 369–382, August 2003
How to Cite
Gelman, A. (2003), A Bayesian Formulation of Exploratory Data Analysis and Goodness-of-fit Testing. International Statistical Review, 71: 369–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2003.tb00203.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
- [Received October 2002, accepted March 2003]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!