How Students Learn Statistics Revisited: A Current Review of Research on Teaching and Learning Statistics
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
International Statistical Review
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 372–396, December 2007
How to Cite
Garfield, J. and Ben-Zvi, D. (2007), How Students Learn Statistics Revisited: A Current Review of Research on Teaching and Learning Statistics. International Statistical Review, 75: 372–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2007.00029.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- [Received March 2007, accepted September 2007]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!