Editor: Simo Puntanen
Marginal Models: For Dependent, Clustered, and Longitudinal Categorical Data by Wicher Bergsma, Marcel Croon, Jacques A. Hagenaars
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 150–151, April 2010
How to Cite
Koskinen, L. (2010), Marginal Models: For Dependent, Clustered, and Longitudinal Categorical Data by Wicher Bergsma, Marcel Croon, Jacques A. Hagenaars. International Statistical Review, 78: 150–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2010.00109_18.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!