Cecrops, King of Athens: the First (?) Recorded Population Census in History
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2010 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 413–418, December 2010
How to Cite
Missiakoulis, S. (2010), Cecrops, King of Athens: the First (?) Recorded Population Census in History. International Statistical Review, 78: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2010.00124.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- [Received June 2010, accepted September 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!