Non-Fundamentalness in Structural Econometric Models: A Review
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2011 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 16–47, April 2011
How to Cite
Alessi, L., Barigozzi, M. and Capasso, M. (2011), Non-Fundamentalness in Structural Econometric Models: A Review. International Statistical Review, 79: 16–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2011.00131.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
- [Received May 2010, accepted December 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!