Short Book Reviews Editor: Simo Puntanen
Design of Experiments: An Introduction Based on Linear Models by Max D. Morris
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Statistical Review © 2011 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 139–140, April 2011
How to Cite
Fonseca, M. (2011), Design of Experiments: An Introduction Based on Linear Models by Max D. Morris. International Statistical Review, 79: 139–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2011.00134_25.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!