Tracking Progress Towards Statistical Capacity Building Efforts: The African Statistical Development Index
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2011 International Statistical Institute.
International Statistical Review
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 303–329, December 2011
How to Cite
Sanga, D., Dosso, B. and Gui-Diby, S. (2011), Tracking Progress Towards Statistical Capacity Building Efforts: The African Statistical Development Index. International Statistical Review, 79: 303–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2011.00151.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- [Received January 2011, accepted July 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!