Mixed Hidden Markov Models for Longitudinal Data: An Overview
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Statistical Review © 2011 International Statistical Institute.
International Statistical Review
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 427–454, December 2011
How to Cite
Maruotti, A. (2011), Mixed Hidden Markov Models for Longitudinal Data: An Overview. International Statistical Review, 79: 427–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2011.00160.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- [Received November 2010, accepted September 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!