What Happened to Discrete Chaos, the Quenouille Process, and the Sharp Markov Property? Some History of Stochastic Point Processes
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors International Statistical Review © 2012 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 253–268, August 2012
How to Cite
Guttorp, P. and Thorarinsdottir, T. L. (2012), What Happened to Discrete Chaos, the Quenouille Process, and the Sharp Markov Property? Some History of Stochastic Point Processes. International Statistical Review, 80: 253–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2012.00181.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- [Received March 2012, accepted April 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!