Interval Estimation of Treatment Effects In Randomized Trials: When do Confidence Intervals Have Nominal Coverage?
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Statistical Review © 2012 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 439–451, December 2012
How to Cite
Scosyrev, E. (2012), Interval Estimation of Treatment Effects In Randomized Trials: When do Confidence Intervals Have Nominal Coverage?. International Statistical Review, 80: 439–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2012.00185.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- [Received November 2011, accepted April 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!