A Special Gen(d)re of Statistics: Roots, Development and Methodological Prospects of Gender Statistics
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2012 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 452–467, December 2012
How to Cite
Mecatti, F., Crippa, F. and Farina, P. (2012), A Special Gen(d)re of Statistics: Roots, Development and Methodological Prospects of Gender Statistics. International Statistical Review, 80: 452–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2012.00186.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- [Received September 2011, accepted April 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!