Short Book Reviews Editor: Simo Puntanen
Statistical Confidentiality: Principles and Practice by George T. Duncan, Mark Elliot, Juan-José Salazar-González
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2012 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 479–480, December 2012
How to Cite
Hand, D. J. (2012), Statistical Confidentiality: Principles and Practice by George T. Duncan, Mark Elliot, Juan-José Salazar-González. International Statistical Review, 80: 479–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-5823.2012.00196_11.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!