Recipe for Torsades de Pointes
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 39–41, March 2009
How to Cite
Scheibly, K. and Tsiperfal, A. (2009), Recipe for Torsades de Pointes. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 39–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00030.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- 1Drugs that prolong the QT interval and/or induce Torsades de Pointes. Revised 11/28/2008. http://www.azcert.org. Accessed December 1, 2008.
- 2Clinical characteristics of patients with drug-induced QT interval prolongation and torsades de pointes: identification of risk factors. Clin Res Cardiol. 2008., , , et al.
- 5Practice standards for electrocardiographic monitoring in hospital settings: an American heart association scientific statement from the councils on cardiovascular nursing, clinical cardiology, and cardiovascular disease in the young. Circulation. 2004;110:2721–2746., , , et al.
- 8The importance of routine QT interval measurement in rhythm interpretation. Can Assoc Crit Care Nurses. 2008;19:29–34.
- 9Med Calc: quick, solve, diagnose. Available from: http://www.mdcalc.com/correctedqt. Accessed December 3, 2008.