Smoking Among Women Following Heart Transplantation: Should We Be Concerned?
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 119–123, December 2009
How to Cite
Evangelista, L., Ter-Galstanyan, A., Moser, D. K. and Dracup, K. (2009), Smoking Among Women Following Heart Transplantation: Should We Be Concerned?. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 119–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00049.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received May 5, 2009; revised August 9, 2009; accepted August 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!