Smoking Among Women Following Heart Transplantation: Should We Be Concerned?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 119–123, December 2009
How to Cite
Evangelista, L., Ter-Galstanyan, A., Moser, D. K. and Dracup, K. (2009), Smoking Among Women Following Heart Transplantation: Should We Be Concerned?. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 119–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00049.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received May 5, 2009; revised August 9, 2009; accepted August 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!