The Impact of B-type Natriuretic Peptide, New York Heart Association Classification and Depression on Quality of Life in Nonhospitalized Heart Failure Patients
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 124–130, December 2009
How to Cite
Ancheta, I. B., Battie, C., Cobb, S., Ancheta, C., Miller, A. and Chiong, J. R. (2009), The Impact of B-type Natriuretic Peptide, New York Heart Association Classification and Depression on Quality of Life in Nonhospitalized Heart Failure Patients. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00050.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received May 13, 2009; revised August 6, 2009; accepted August 12, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!