The Impact of B-type Natriuretic Peptide, New York Heart Association Classification and Depression on Quality of Life in Nonhospitalized Heart Failure Patients
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 124–130, December 2009
How to Cite
Ancheta, I. B., Battie, C., Cobb, S., Ancheta, C., Miller, A. and Chiong, J. R. (2009), The Impact of B-type Natriuretic Peptide, New York Heart Association Classification and Depression on Quality of Life in Nonhospitalized Heart Failure Patients. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00050.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received May 13, 2009; revised August 6, 2009; accepted August 12, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!