Psychosocial Factors, Quality of Life, and Psychological Distress: Ethnic Differences in Patients with Heart Failure
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 131–140, December 2009
How to Cite
Bean, M. K., Gibson, D., Flattery, M., Duncan, A. and Hess, M. (2009), Psychosocial Factors, Quality of Life, and Psychological Distress: Ethnic Differences in Patients with Heart Failure. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00051.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received March 11, 2009; revised July 31, 2009; accepted August 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!