Massage Therapy Reduces Tension, Anxiety, and Pain in Patients Awaiting Invasive Cardiovascular Procedures
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 155–161, December 2009
How to Cite
Wentworth, L. J., Briese, L. J., Timimi, F. K., Sanvick, C. L., Bartel, D. C., Cutshall, S. M., Tilbury, R. T., Lennon, R. and Bauer, B. A. (2009), Massage Therapy Reduces Tension, Anxiety, and Pain in Patients Awaiting Invasive Cardiovascular Procedures. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 155–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00054.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received July 16, 2009; revised August 27, 2009; accepted September 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!