What is the Significance of T-Wave Inversion in the Precordial Leads?
Kimberly Scheibly, RN, MS, CNS; Angela Tsiperfal, MS, RN, NP, Section Editors
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 202–203, December 2009
How to Cite
Tsiperfal, A. and Scheibly, K. (2009), What is the Significance of T-Wave Inversion in the Precordial Leads?. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 24: 202–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7117.2009.00061.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!