Heart Rate Control in Patients With Chronic Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Congestive Heart Failure
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 25–28, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Silvet, H., Hawkins, L. A. and Jacobson, A. K. (2013), Heart Rate Control in Patients With Chronic Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure. Congestive Heart Failure, 19: 25–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7133.2012.00309.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received: March 30, 2012; revised: June 20, 2012; accepted: July 5, 2012
- 12009 Focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA 2005 Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Heart Failure in Adults: a Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines Developed in Collaboration with the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009;53:e1–e90., , , et al.
- 3Atrial fibrillation is associated with an increased risk for mortality and heart failure progression in patients with asymptomatic and symptomatic left ventricular systolic dysfunction: a retrospective analysis of the SOLVD trials. Studies of Left Ventricular Dysfunction. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998;32:695–703., , , et al.
- 6Assessment of patient outcome with the Minnesota Living with Heart Failure questionnaire: reliability and validity during a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pimobendan. Pimobendan Multicenter Research Group. Am Heart J. 1992;124:1017–1025., .