Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Internal Medicine Residents
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
2008 Le Jacq
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 76–81, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Mihalopoulos, N. L. and Berenson, G. S. (2008), Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Internal Medicine Residents. Preventive Cardiology, 11: 76–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7141.2008.07842.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received October 17, 2007; revised December 10, 2007; accepted January 7, 2008
- 5US Department of Health and Human Services. NCHS Definitions: Cigarette Smoking. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/nchsdefs/cigarettesmoking.htm Accessed May 9, 2007.
- 6Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program: National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health; 2002. No. 02–5215.
- 7Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure. US Dept of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National High Blood Pressure Education Program; 2004. No. 04–5230.
- 8US Department of Health and Human Services. Physical activity for everyone. http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/physical/recommendations/index.htm. Accessed May 9, 2007.
- 9Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Children: The Early Natural History of Atherosclerosis and Essential Hypertension. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 1980., , , et al.
- 12The President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. Council publication. http://www.fitness.gov/exerciseweight.htm. Accessed May 9, 2007.
- 13American Council on Exercise. Body fat guidelines. http://www.acefitness.org/. Accessed May 9, 2007.
- 15Physicians' health study. http://phs.bwh.harvard.edu/pubs.htm. Accessed May 9, 2007.