Association of Warfarin Use With CHADS2 Score in 441 Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation and No Contraindications to Warfarin
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 172–174, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Desai, H. V., Aronow, W. S., Gandhi, K., Bakerywala, S., Laimuanpuii, J., Sharma, M. and Peterson, S. J. (2010), Association of Warfarin Use With CHADS2 Score in 441 Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation and No Contraindications to Warfarin. Preventive Cardiology, 13: 172–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7141.2010.00073.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript received December 20, 2009; revised February 1, 2010; accepted March 8, 2010
- 2ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation – Executive Summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2001 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation). Developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association and the Heart Rhythm Society. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006;48:854–906., , , et al.
- 12National Kidney Foundation. Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative (K/DOQI) clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification. Am J Kidney Dis. 2002;39(suppl 1):S1–S266.