An Affordable Physician- and Consumer-Friendly Health Care System: 2008 Democratic and Republican Presidential Candidates' Views
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
2008 by Le Jacq
American Heart Hospital Journal
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 9–11, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Herzlinger, R. E. (2008), An Affordable Physician- and Consumer-Friendly Health Care System: 2008 Democratic and Republican Presidential Candidates' Views. American Heart Hospital Journal, 6: 9–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7168.2008.08171.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- 1Healthcare edges up in public's list of priorities; Iraq remains the dominant issue for Americans. Gallup, Inc Web site. http://www.gallup.com/poll/26725/Healthcare-Edges-Publics-List-Priorities.aspx. Accessed December 3, 2007..
- 2ABC News/Kaiser Family Foundation/USA Today. Health Care in America 2006 Survey. Menlo Park, CA: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation; October 2006:3.
- 3The Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and Uninsured. The Uninsured: A Primer. Menlo Park, CA: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation; October 2007:4.
- 4Ford expects to see health savings ahead of rivals. Wall Street Journal. November 16, 2007:A10., .
- 5Ford pact gets local approval; new deal goes to workers; UAW gets US investment but cedes wages, benefits. Wall Street Journal. November 6, 2007:A3., .
- 6GM's UAW members approve labor deal. Detroit News. October 11, 2007:1. http://220.127.116.11/s e a rch?q=cac h e : _ J-BuaBRCZ0J:www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article3FAID3D/99999999/AUTO01/706200481/1003/METRO0726template3Dthe me26theme3DAUTOS-UAW-TALKS22uawmembersapprovelabordeal22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us. Accessed January 2, 2008..
- 7Health08.org. Election News, Analysis, and Events. The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. http://www.health08.org/candidates.cfm. Accessed December 3, 2007.
- 8Amid health care debate, Massachusetts faces test. New York Times. November 25, 2007:34..
- 10Who Killed Health Care? New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2007:209–246..