Hypertension Curriculum Review Donald G. Vidt, MD, Section Editor
Hypertension in Women—Part II
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
2008 by Le Jacq
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 497–500, June 2008
How to Cite
Pemu, P. I. and Ofili, E. (2008), Hypertension in Women—Part II. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 10: 497–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2008.08337.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 7The ALLHAT Officers and Coordinators for the ALLHAT Collaborative Research Group. Major outcomes in high-risk hypertensive patients randomized to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor or calcium channel blocker vs. diuretic: the Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT). JAMA. 2002;288:2981–2997.
- 9Prevention of cardiovascular events with antihypertensive regimen of amlodipine adding perindopril as required versus atenolol adding bendroflumethiazide as required, in the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial-Blood Pressure Lowering Arm (ASCOT-BPLA): a multicenter randomized controlled trial. Lancet. 2005;366:895–906., , , et al.
- 14National HBPEP Working Group. Report of the National High Blood Pressure Education Program Working Group on High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000;183(suppl):S1–S22.
- 16P-556: Differential effect of body weight and systolic blood pressure on nitric oxide-dependent vasodilation in normotensive versus hypertensive African American women. Am J Hypertens. 2002;15:235A., , , et al.
- 17Morehouse Community Physicians Network (CPN) hypertension registry: patterns of care and opportunities for targeted medical education. Ethn Dis. 2005;15(4 suppl 5):S5-120–S5-123., , , et al.