Results of Treatment With Telmisartan-Amlodipine in Hypertensive Patients
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 207–213, April 2009
How to Cite
Littlejohn, T. W., Majul, C. R., Olvera, R., Seeber, M., Kobe, M., Guthrie, R., Oigman, W. and On behalf of the study investigators (2009), Results of Treatment With Telmisartan-Amlodipine in Hypertensive Patients. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 11: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2009.00098.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript received August 11, 2008; revised January 22, 2009; accepted January 30, 2009
Vol. 11, Issue 8, 458, Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2009
- 7Prevention of cardiovascular events with an antihypertensive regimen of amlodipine adding perindopril as required versus atenolol adding bendroflumethiazide as required, in the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial-Blood Pressure Lowering Arm (ASCOT-BPLA): a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2005;366:895–906., , , et al.
- 9Efficacy of the combination of amlodipine and valsartan in patients with hypertension uncontrolled with previous monotherapy: the Exforge in Failure After Single Therapy (EX-FAST) study. J Clin Hypertens. 2008;10:185–194., , , et al.
- 14Two multicenter, 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group studies evaluating the efficacy and tolerability of amlodipine and valsartan in combination and as monotherapy in adult patients with mild to moderate essential hypertension. Clin Ther 2007;29:563–580., , , et al.
- 18ATHOS Study Group. Telmisartan plus HCTZ vs. amlodipine plus HCTZ in older patients with systolic hypertension: results from a large ambulatory blood pressure monitoring study. Am J Geriatr Cardiol. 2006;15:151–160., ,