Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Resistance, Impaired Fasting Blood Glucose, and Dyslipidemia in Uygur and Kazak Populations
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 741–745, September 2010
How to Cite
Wang, L., Tao, Y., Xie, Z., Ran, X., Zhang, M., Wang, Y., Luo, X., Hu, M., Gen, W., Wufuer, H., Li, L., Ren, J. and Mao, X. (2010), Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Resistance, Impaired Fasting Blood Glucose, and Dyslipidemia in Uygur and Kazak Populations. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 12: 741–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2010.00349.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript received March 3, 2010; accepted April 26, 2010
- 2Diabetes Atlas. Updated guidelines for the definition, diagnosis and classification of diabetes. International Diabetes Federation. 19th World Diabetes Congress, Cape Town, South Africa; 2006.
- 4Simple anthropometric indices in relation to cardiovascular risk factors in Chinese type 2 diabetic patients. Chin J Physiol. 2007;3:135–142., , , et al.
- 5Analysis of metabolic features and food composition related with pathogenesis of type 2 diabetes mellitus in population of Uigurs and Kazaks in Xinjiang. Chin J Endocrinol Metab. 2005;21:141–142., , , et al.